MD7 International Telecommunications Limited
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity within a fast-paced, international environment? Because we have big goals, and we want you to be part of them. We are looking to welcome a Dutch speaking Site Acquisition Consultant to our team to help make a difference in the world. This position is responsible for sourcing new locations and negotiating rental agreements with landlords for EV (Electric Vehicle) Charging Stations, on behalf of our clients.
A day in the life of a successful Site Acquisition Consultant can look like:
– Searching for suitable EV locations and identifying potential landlords.
– Contacting potential prospects by phone, e-mail, and video conferences to propose the acquisition and development of properties for the purpose of “Renewable Energy” projects, such as EV Charging Stations.
– Successfully signing lease agreements with landlords through negotiating terms.
– Completing site visits by travelling to identified locations (if necessary) and capturing geospatial data.
– Maintaining up-to-date information in our custom software, LiveTrack.
– Thriving in an international environment alongside other talented and innovated individuals.
– Native-level Dutch and English basic-proficiency.
– Enthusiastic with a desire to learn.
– Sales or negotiation experience preferred but not essential.
– Property industry experience preferred but not essential.
– The ability to work independently while also being a team player.
– Computer skills with basic proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Word.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
In addition to the benefits and perks listed above, we are offering:
– Salary: Base salary + competitive commission.
– Terms: Full-time, 1-year contract.
– Location: Maastricht.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.