Tank driver ADR Hier ga je werken Our client is the leader of national and international transport of fuels, lubricating oils, LPG, industrial gasses, LNG, bitumen and chemicals. Deliveries are completed around the Benelux to depots, industrial companies, labs, hospitals and gas stations. The company runs with day and night shifts.
Zo ziet jouw werkdag eruit
- For the location Pernis we are looking for highly motivated and professional drivers.
- As a tank driver ADR you have the following working schedule: 3-3-3. This means: 3 weeks day shifts, 3 weeks night shifts, 3 weeks off.
- As a day shift driver, you start around 6.00 am and finish at around 6.00 pm.
- AS a night shift driver, you start around 6.00 pm and finish around 6.00 am.
- You drive a tanker truck and deliver fuel to gas stations.
Wat valt ‘r te halen?
- Salary conforms €17,79 and €18,50 gross per hour.
- For the first 3 weeks you will be paid for 40 hours of work. After that you will get 11,25% extra shift allowance on top of your salary.
- Surcharges for overtime between 130% and 150%.
- Surcharges for night hours between 130% and 150%.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Weekly payment of your salary.
- Solid contact with Transport People.
- Good introduction into the job. (4 weeks training with an experienced driver)
- Company housing, if needed.
Dit ben jij
- As a tank driver ADR, you need a driver’s license CE and Code 95.
- You also need a ADR tank driverscard.
- Practical experience with an ADR tank is preferable. But not a must.
- Availability from Monday until Friday.
- Working on weekends and night shifts are not a problem for you.
- You speak and write the English language.
Solliciteer direct Do you like this job opportunity and do you want to be a tank driver ADR? Send your CV to or call Brent on 0174 – .
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.