*Mercedes-Benz’s goal* is to produce the world’s most desirable cars. The company focuses on the development, production and sales of passenger cars, vans and vehicle-related services. The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center (CAC) in Maastricht, Netherlands, is building and driving the luxury experience for our customers. The CAC is running a customer contact center for European Markets; covering customer service requests, questions regarding our Mercedes-App family and retail support. Globally the CAC governs all processes and systems for MB’s customer contact centers in 54 locations
The Program/ Solution Architect is responsible for defining and communicating a shared technical and architectural vision for related data-centric requirements across the CAC Solution Train, to help
ensure the system or solutions under development are fit for their intended purpose and that our IT Applications are designed and developed with the Mercedes-Benz Data landscape and Data Governance in mind.
_Tasks and responsibilities:_
* Design for customer and stakeholders in mind by understanding the needs, constraints and, interactions of the system users, business processes, and the environment in which they operate.
* Assure feasibility & sustainability by tracking technology trends and innovations, exploring technical alternatives, creating new knowledge, and driving optimal technology decision-making.
* Design & evolve respective data warehouse and data management tools, interfaces and applications by describing and documenting design elements (e.g. system contexts, interfaces diagrams etc…) in JIRA & Confluence.
* Promote collaboration & knowledge sharing of system knowledge with solution builders, suppliers & stakeholders.
* Manage non-functional requirements (e.g. security/InfoSec, reporting & compliance…) and their respective deliverables for their specific technology stack/solution and ensure alignment with Mercedes-Benz compliance & governance directives.
* Work with solution builders to define & prioritize enablers related to new exploration work and technical debt reduction.
* Promote continuous delivery practices in accordance with SAFe and ensure product backlogs are adequately populated in JIRA.
* Maintain the architectural runway to ensure the evolution & improvement of the current architecture and to create transparency for stakeholders.
* Manage suppliers by tracking technology innovation across the domain of vendors. By evaluating and selecting suppliers and aligning the output of those suppliers with the delivery objectives of the agile release train(s).
* University degree or Higher Vocational Education
* At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of IT data architecture
* Hands-on experience and good technical knowledge of data design, analysis and management
* Familiar with at least one of the four specific IT knowledge areas: CRM, Business intelligence, Data Warehouse or Telephony/Omnichannel with a strong focus on functional & technical analysis and data architecture.
* Good communications skills
* English is our corporate language, and German is a plus
* Service the needs of customers & business partners from beginning to end
* Analytical and design thinking
* Experience with the agile way of working and SAFe framework
* Experience in architecture, design, further development, testing, deployment and maintaining of: data warehouse and data management tools, interfaces and applications; data loading programs; data export programs
* Have Data-a governance mindset
You will join a multicultural, innovative and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary. It’s important to be somewhere you feel you can grow. We offer opportunities that enable you to develop.
Furthermore, a health insurance at discount rate, a company bonus (variable payment) and a non-contributory pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
In addition, we offer a comprehensive relocation package. The procedureDoes this role fit your expectations for a new challenge, then please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €4.200,00 – €6.000,00 per month
Work Location: In person
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.