Wat ga jij doen als Manager audit Maastricht?
As manager your main focus is on maintaining and expanding your client relations. You are the direct contact for our clients and, together with the partner, responsible for the adequate execution of audit assignments. Internally, you manage several supervisors who perform the audits. You support your team and colleagues in their personal development. You will have every opportunity to further develop your leadership skills, gain experience and grow to a more senior level. Of course, we offer training and education for this.
The Maastricht office is a small office where you work on projects together with an international team. Working hard together and ending the week on the Vrijthof. Sounds interesting for you? Then the Maastricht office is looking for you. Apply now and send your CV and motivation letter!
- Extending the network of KPMG in audit
- Develop team members in their career
- Presenting the results to the client
- Innovating and digitizing the audit department
Dit neem jij mee
- Master degree with a complete certificate in accounting
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the audit practice
- Strong communication and commercial skills
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP, IFRS and (optionally) US GAAP
- Writing and speaking the English and/or Dutch language for our (inter)national clients
Dit bieden wij
- A competitive salary, profit sharing, a fixed expense allowance and a home-working allowance
- 30 holiday days (on a full-time basis) and the possibility to buy more days or sell your holiday days
- A fully equipped home office
- A lease car + NS business card OR mobility allowance / travel allowance per kilometer
- A laptop and iPhone that you may also use privately
- A flexible pension without mandatory own contribution
- An extensive range of training and education that contributes to your professional and personal development
- Attention to vitality! Sports at the office in Amstelveen or discount on a sports school in your area and access to coaching, health and vitality programs
- Together’ is one of our core values. You can therefore count on various social activities such as team outings, get-togethers and events together with your colleagues
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.