City Job Offers
Dutch-speaking customer service advisor with relocation to Athens
Are you passionate about traveling and helping others? We are looking for a Call Center Advisor to join a motivated team in Athens.
Dutch-speaking customer service advisor in Athens
Grow your career and live it up in a city where history meets modernity. Read on and apply!
About the Company:
It is an industry-leading credit management company that works in 24 countries in Europe and South America. They offer services such as credit optimization, debt collection, e-commerce services, and so on. This company is motivated and defined by four core values: Empathy, Ethics, Dedication, and Solutions.
– Fluent in Dutch.
– Proficiency in English is a plus.
You have a high focus on customer satisfaction and have active listening skills.
– Computer savvy.
– Team player who is tech-savvy and able to multitask.
– You have a valid work permit for the EU.
– Conduct research to provide customer inquiries.
– Provide top service to clients professionally.
– Report on technical issues, customers’ complaints and other problems
– Answer customer inquiries through voice, chat or email.
– Document and log calls.
– Competitive salary.
– Permanent contract.
– Possible relocation package.
– Work with a diverse team.
– Career growth opportunities.
– Dynamic and community driven environment work culture.
– Chance to work in a historic city with beaches and great cuisine.
– Team building, sport activities and more!
If you are a self-motivated and confident person, this job opportunity in Athens is for you! Apply now!
Administratief Medewerker, Klantenservice Medewerker, Callcenter, Customer Service, contact center, customer support, customer care, client service, dutch
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.