City Job Offers
Customer Service with relocation to Lisbon (Dutch Market)
Are you a patient, empathetic, and troubleshooting person? Is your first language Dutch? If you can put yourself in the customers’ shoes and advocate for them when it’s necessary, this offer is for you!
Dutch-speaking Customer Service in Lisbon
We are looking for Dutch speakers to provide high-quality customer service for a webshop! If you are genuinely excited to help people, don’t miss this chance to be part of a multicultural team.
About the Company
It’s a webshop in the Netherlands that offers general merchandising products in categories such as music, film, electronics, toys, jewelry, watches, baby products, gardening, and DIY. As of 2020, the store serves 11 million active customers in the Netherlands and Belgium and offers over 23 million items.
– Fluent in Dutch.
– You enjoy working with and helping people
– You enjoy dealing with people, and you have excellent communication skills
– You have an international mindset, and you are happy to relocate to sunny Portugal
– Identify customer’s needs to diagnose and resolve problems
– Solve customer queries and concerns regarding the company’s products as well as deliveries, returns, refunds
– Use a multichannel approach to speak with customers (voice, email, social media)
– Handle calls from customers who have ordered or bought product/s
– Offer support on queries regarding product availability
– Relocation Package for candidates coming from abroad (Includes flight reimbursement, Hotel / Airbnb, transportation, restaurant, car rental, food shopping ticket)
– Full-time position
– Long-term contract
– Competitive salary
– Extra incentives and over achievement bonus
– Real growth opportunities to progress in your career
– Receive a bonus for referring your friends
– Possibilities to grow inside the company
Work for a webshop market while exploring Lisbon and have the best time discovering new places and meeting new exciting people! Don’t miss this chance to kick off an international career and move to sunny Portugal.
Administratief Medewerker, Klantenservice Medewerker, Callcenter, Customer Service, contact center, customer support, customer care, client service, dutch
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.